Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter week is almost upon us.


The Islands are a little quiet this week as spring break is long gone and Easter is on Sunday, April 24th this year. It's a whole month later than last year and many island homeowners have returned to their northern homes already.

Starting tomorrow (Saturday), we will see an large influx of people enjoying their Easter week break. We will also see a large number of people who want to look at property. I think Easter week is much larger here than Christmas week.

I'll be doing several open houses next week at Seawind condos. They're just across the street from the beach and they're on a salt water canal. Each unit has their own boat dock. If you want to look at property just give me a call or send me an e mail.

Enjoy the splendid weather we've been having since the middle of February. Don't be surprised if you see me on the beach asking if you'll invite people to my open houses.

No comments: